C.F. Burkheimer Steelhead Schools
Join C.F. Burkheimer endorsed instructor Nate Koenigsknecht for an intensive day of steelhead fishing and instruction on Oregon's Clackamas river. This is an opportunity to gain first hand knowledge from veteran steelheaders and improve your success on the water. The steelhead learning curve is a steep one, and a day spent in a focused educational environment will accelerate your skill set and increase your confidence.
You’ll float the Clackamas with one other angler and your instructor, working through a variety of fishing situations and practicing the best approach to each piece of water.
· Improve your casting with weighted flies and sink-tips.
· Improve your casting with full floating lines. (Summer Steelhead Class)
· Refine and expand your presentation skills with the two handed rod.
· Learn to recognize fish holding water and the most effective approach to that water.
· Join an open discussion on equipment and flies for pursuing these fish.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about steelhead angling from experienced instructors and guides, on the water and in the elements. Coffee, snacks and a hot lunch will be provided. Nate will have a large selection of CF Burkheimer rods and matching lines.
· Dates: To be announced or we can arrange to your schedule
· Time: 7:00am – 4:00pm
· Location: The Clackamas River, just 45 minutes from Portland
· Cost: $275/angler
· What you’ll need: waders, rain jacket, warm layers, sunglasses, and an Oregon fishing license
For more information, or to register, contact Nate at: 541-602-2927 or firstname.lastname@example.org